Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette Glam Eyes

Hey guys!!!  So far I'm really loving my Naked palette!  The only thing I've noticed is that I probably won't be using one of the shadows very much....the lid color that I used in this look, Sidecar.  It's pretty but it's just way too glittery and even though I took all the necessary precautions to avoid glitter fallout, the glitter still ended up all over my cheeks. :(  Oh well.....I still think this is a really pretty look.  If you were to use a different lid color I think it would be perfect for a bridal makeup look!  Here are some pics and a list of all the products I used.  Hope you enjoy!








Products Used:
Face:
Loreal True Match foundation in Natural Buff
Benefit Erase Paste concealer in Light
ELF HD powder
NARS blush in Torrid
ELF blush and bronzing powder

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Naked palette shadows: Sidecar, Hustle, Buck, Gunmetal, Virgin, and Sin
Loreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
UD 24/7 liner in Yeyo
Maybelline The Falsies mascara in Black
Salon Perfect lashes in #53

Lips:
Mac lipstick in Viva Glam V
NYX lipliner in Natural
Revlon Superlustrous lipgloss in Life's A Peach

1 comment: