Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Got the Blues?

Very few things make me happier than a good bargain....my new favorite find is only 99 cents! It's from Sally Girl and it's their single shadow in Midnight.  I've only tried one other shadow by this brand, a shimmery white shade called Snow.  I use it almost every day, and it's awesome too!  But back to this new shade of mine....it's an extremely pigmented dark navy blue and it's absolutely gorgeous! In this look I actually sheered it out quite a bit because I had to go to work and didn't want to go too over the top! But if you did some serious swiping with this color, look out! What you see in the pan is definitely what you get on your skin. Pairing it with this gold color I think really complimentes the navy. I also used a blue gel eyeliner, but if you're partial to black that would of course be beautiful too.  Hope you like it and here is what I used for this look!

Products Used:
Loreal True Match foundation in Natural Buff
Benefit Erase Paste concealer
ELF HD powder
Hard Candy Baked bronzer in Heat Wave
NYX blush in Peach

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Milani shadow in Sun Goddess
Sally Girl shadow in Midnight
light brown shadow from Maybelline Chai Latte quad
NYX shadow in Aloha
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Sapphire
Maybelline The Falsies mascara

Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude
NYX lipgloss in Salsa





No comments:

Post a Comment